Monday, May 26, 2008

The End

Jimi Hendrix sings 'castles made of sand melt into the sea, eventually' and a friend of mine is fond of saying "If you want to amuse god, tell her your plans for the future."
Monica and I are now pursuing different paths with our lives. We have chosen to hold on to the memories of the wonderful love that we were fortunate enough to share and let go of the disappointment of dreams unfulfilled. Hopefully all of our friends, family and others can do the same because our lives are far too short to hold on to sadness. As we all know we did not come with owner manuals so we can only do the best that we can to make the right decisions. An appropriate quote would be by an unknown (to me) author, "We are all bozos on this bus." ;O)
I will no longer post on this blog and I doubt that I will start another. Also, I will no longer monitor the beach_access... email address. I do respond to all emails sent to me at captainglenndelivers@hotmail.com but on an infrequent basis because it requires being on the internet. If you require a faster way to contact me please send that request via email.
I hope I am not plagiarizing anyone as I claim the following quote as my new motto, "The past is the past and the future is exciting." My wish to you all is that hopefully everyone that you come in contact with causes you to smile...for one reason or another.
Glenn

No comments: